Monday, December 26, 2011

Me or the medicine

In the process of finding a fix for my epilepsy, I have tried all different medications, had the side effects, been taken off them and put on new ones with new side effects. It gets to the point where I do not even know if constant headaches, fatigue, mood swings, nausea, blurred vision, and dizziness are just me. No matter what the medication it all has some of this and some of that, like Texas chilli. Maybe one will give you migraines but your mood is great. Another will make you so tired you cannot stand up but your headache is very small or nonexistent. Some make you depressed so you need to add an anti depressant for more side effects but you'll have somewhat of a balance mentally.
I wish doctors would take medicine sometimes so they would truly know how you feel. I think they would be more empathetic if they also had a laundry list of medications and side effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment