Saturday, July 23, 2011

2 Choices

"I don't drive."
"Why"




1) I went out too many times, drove drunk and got my license taken away. I could go into details (made up) about having a great time, running into a tree or almost hitting a small child. I could even name drinks and the rude cops that made me cry. 


or I could tell the truth


2) I could tell you that I have epilepsy and the state thinks I should not drive. I could tell you that sometimes I do cry when my boys and I want so bad to be able to go and just cannot get there. I then have to listen to your pity. I hear you say, your there for me or your sorry to hear that. Questions go on and on about how do I get here and there and do this and that. 


Sometimes it is easier for you think I am a drunk. I did this to myself.

1 comment:

  1. I hear you rebecca.. people seem to thrive on conventional responses to their questions don't they...

    ReplyDelete